Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Spares Ordering and Processing:
- To process Client orders, from email and phone receipt, in a timely manner.
- To coordinate the internal ordering process to the ensure the quickest possible replenishments of out of stock items.
- To manage Warranty Claims, ensuring the quickest available solution and escalating issues as required.
- Constant monitoring, and further management, of outstanding orders.
Service Call Management and Scheduling:
- Answering of Service Calls in a polite and Customer focused manner.
- To schedule Calls ensuring the most effective use of resources whilst taking into consideration any Service Contract/Warranty commitments.
- Manage the movement of Spare Parts ensuring that Field Engineers are effectively supplied.
- Allocation and management of Preventative Maintenance Calls.
- Check that all completed Call data is correct prior to invoicing.
- Ensure that Contracts are renewed in a timely manner and any not renewed are followed up.
- Process any Credit requests.
- Provide any requested Estimates
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date with relevant details.
- Escalating any issues to Service Management.
- Keep Customers informed of changes in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ensure that any agreement with a Customer is passed on to the relevant person/department.
- Liaise with Tech Desk to ensure the best solution is provided.
Personal Training and Outlook:
- Always relay a positive attitude.
- Ensure that every effort is made to have a clear understanding of Company policies and expectations.
- Always follow procedures, as in Company Handbook.
- Ensure that you highlight any training that would benefit your role.
- Always be polite and courteous as this is a Customer Servicing role.
Any other tasks and responsibilities deemed reasonable by the management.