The SD-435/450 is a versatile booklet maker designed to work with low to mid volume digital production printers. It delivers booklets of exceptional quality and is able to feed the new long printed sheets to produce a variety of applications, including A4 landscape booklets, which is becoming an increasingly important expectation of the device.
▪ Square folded booklets from A6/5.8” x 4.1” to A4 / 11.7” x 8.3” Landscape
▪ Corner stapled documents in portrait A4/11.7” x 8.3”
▪ Edge stapled documents in portrait and landscape A4/11.7” x 8.3”
▪ Up to 140 or 200-page booklet capacity
▪ Supports 660mm/25.98” long sheets without RCT 3.0 or 620mm/24.4” with RCT 3.0
▪ Average monthly volume of 20k booklet
▪ Max monthly volume of 40k booklets
The new system architecture enables customers to produce high quality booklets from A6 to A4 landscape, and has all the key processes needed to produce corner and edge staple, folding, spine forming, and full bleed trimming, all combined in one single, easy to use system.
Plockmatic works closely with Konica Minolta and workflow partners to ensure the easiest possible integration of the booklet making system. With new simplified programming, this makes it easy to use and allows operators of different skill levels to produce a wide range of booklets efficiently.
Simple to use touchscreen graphical interface with easy job setup and adjustment of applications.