The AeroCut Quatro is the latest in Uchida finishing devices, designed to automate the key finishing processes in one simple to operate, compact machine.
The machine is a highly accurate slitter, cutter and creasing device, that can take your oversized prints from a digital or litho press and deliver a wide range of finished documents.
A huge range of different types of job can be completed in one pass including 4pp brochures, business cards, tent cards, folded business cards CD & DVD jackets and booklets with the quickest of setups and minimum wastage.
• Slit, cut & crease in one pass
• 263 pre-programmed templates for minimum setup
• Additional 90 memory locations to program bespoke jobs
• Rule & Matrix creasing mechanism
• Perforation unit as standard
• Accurate to 0.1mm
• Image tracking to ensure accurate cutting
• Vacuum belt top feeder with 100mm stack
• Maximum paper size 365mm x 520mm (365mm x 999mm in Flex mode)
• Unique double sheet detector with feed retry
• Stock range 120 – 350+gsm