Running at a maximum of 8,500 A4 sheets per hour, with no loss of accuracy, this is our most productive creaser to date. The new AutoCreaser Pro XL takes a sheet size of 385mm x 1300mm with the table extension, this comes as standard with this new machine.
• Edge registered vacuum top feeder with an outstanding load capacity of 200mm.
• New sheet separation controlled by optical sensor array – automatically adapts to different media, weights and types
• Automatic feeding parameter selection based on paper size and thickness – simplifies set up regardless of operator skill
• Ultrasonic double sheet detection
• Table extendible up to 1300mm to support popular longer sheet applications
• Powerful creasing unit can accept standard and narrow creasing blades as well as optional cross perforation blades
• Optional second creaser enables up/down creasing in one pass
• Simplified adjustments and blade changeovers without special tools
• Inline rotary perforation, up to five at the same time
• Optional cross perforation unit available
Morgana’s new Adaptive Process Control (APC) monitors sheet feeding in a closed loop process, delivering outstanding performance and reliability. The new AutoCreaser Pro XL is specifically designed to handle the widest range of media. The Feeder continuously checks the paper float zone and automatically makes adjustments on the fly. This is an industry first for a product of this class and ensures highest feed reliability. Operators of all skill levels can get the most out of the AutoCreaser Pro XL.
The new intuitive User Interface controls all the main functions of the AutoCreaser Pro XL. Using the screen is simplicity itself. Key in the sheet length (popular sizes are pre-set), touch the fold type for the finished product (letter, gate etc.) and press enter. The AutoCreaser Pro XL will automatically calculate where the creases need to be and set them accordingly. All settings and adjustments are made using the user interface so operation couldn’t be easier. An alpha-numeric memory allows an unlimited number of jobs to be stored and named as you choose.
Any changes to the feed method, crease position and engineering settings are all made through the user interface which has been developed and designed to make the AutoCreaser Pro XL easy to operate. You’ll process more jobs in less time.
The new AutoCreaser Pro XL can be linked to the AutoFold Pro to provide an even more complete finishing solution.
The AutoFold Pro is an automatic folding system designed specifically for the professional printer. Specially designed for folding digital stocks, it uses our patented “Flying Knife” technology, developed to prevent scuffing and marking on digital stocks. The AutoFold Pro is simply wheeled up to ANY creaser and the height of its vacuum feed conveyor adjusts to the height of the creaser.
Rotary perforation comes standard on the AutoCreaser Pro range with a wide variety of wheels available to suit all requirements. An optional cross perforating unit can be added for more complex jobs, and multiple perforation layouts can be achieved with the cross perforation option.